Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 359 - Merry White Christmas!

Happy Birthday to Jesus!
I woke up early on Christmas morning to a snow covered ground. I got up first, besides my mom and dad, and enjoyed a cup of coffee waiting on the rest of the family and the kids to wake up. I got my cameras all set up and was ready.

When the boys came into my moms living room, Owen was really quiet and just looking around wondering what was going on. He walked over to me on the couch and I said, "What are all these toys, bub?" His response, "I don't know what all these toys are, momma." Haha. I think it was a little confused, shocked, and overwhelmed. It was cute.

Here are some pics from Christmas morning discovering all that Santa brought.


While the kiddos played with their new gifts, my mom and dad got busy cooking our Christmas breakfast. My mom makes the best gravy and fried potatoes. I'll never be able to replicate them! Yum-O!


After breakfast, we started getting things gathered up, changed, showered, etc and ready to hit the road to go to The Weber Family Christmas. This year we are enjoying Christmas at the new lakehouse and arrived around 2:30. Joan, my mother-in-law, has everything decorated up so beautiful.

Once everyone arrived and we snacked around a bit, it was time for more gifts! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the exchange.
My nephew tearing into his electric guitar, santa hat on, paper flying. Priceless

On my sister-in-laws bucket list she has "catch a fish"...here she discovers that we got her a black and pink fishing pole. I help this helps her mark off one more thing off the list this summer.


After the gift exchange, the kids played while Granna made yet another wonderful meal for dinner. We are all so very blessed. It was a wonderful Christmas with our families.




No comments:

Post a Comment