Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 266 - Boo!


Awww, its getting to be my favorite time of the year! Fall/Winter...holiday time! I just wanted to share my cute halloween wreath (idea stolen from my friend Sarah last year). This is sooo super easy! All you do is get one of those cheapy grapevine wreathes and spray paint it black. Then you get some of the spider web cotton stuff (nice name, huh) that strings from somewhere like JoAnn Fabric. It even comes with little spiders in it that you can put in the web, which I did last year. This year I bought that springy spider and hung him in the center. Tadaa, easy Halloween wreath.

In other news...get your remotes and get ready! FINALLY...GREY'S ANATOMY starts in an hour and half. Woot!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented!! If I tried making that wreath, I promise you it would be a MESS. I would probably have more web on me than on the wreath :). Good job :)

    ReplyDelete