Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 188 - Favorite Things 1

I'm lacking inspiration, so for the next week I will be doing a "My Favorite Things" daily post. One of my favorite things is my bathtub.

I could spend 45 minutes to an hour in here when I get the chance...which isn't nearly enough. One of the reasons I love it so much is this...

Yes. That's a tv. I'm a tv junkie and what better way to relax than take a nice hot bath and watch one of your favorite shows?!? Maybe throw in a beverage of choice. Owen has taken over my bathtub for the past 6 months or so. I've moved him back to his tub and think I'm going to take back over my domain.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how relaxing! I wish I could do that more often... no TV in my bathroom though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous!!! Looks way too relaxing!

    ReplyDelete