Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 129 - Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! Its been a great Mother's Day. Yesterday the hubby let me go shopping with a girlfriend. It was so much fun! We're going to Florida together with a few other friends in about 10 days. Today I took a Mother's Day nap with my little guy...and then after he got up hubby let me stay in the bed for a few more hours. I had the greatest Mother's Day nap ever! It was a great gift. Later I had to take some pics of our niece. She's such a doll! Anyway, Owen was jumping on my back, hitting me in the head with a box, etc. while I was trying to do the shoot. I snapped this one of him while they were doing an outfit change. He actually wanted me to take his picture! Love it. I wish he'd been wearing a cute outfit. I need to do a shoot with him soon. Love this boy. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. The perfect capture for your perfect Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Love that smile and those curls!

    ReplyDelete