Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 135 - Jordon Turns 1

Whew. Yesterday was a whirlwind day...and picture heavy day! My nephew turned 1!!! Its so hard to believe, where is the time going? It sure does fly by the older I get. My sister threw a great 1st birthday party for him. The older kids, including the hubby, loved the bouncy house.



Jordon didn't know what to think of his smash cake. He was crying, yet eating it all at the same time. It was too cute. And that's my lovely little sister there with him in the one photo. A lot of people think we look a lot alike, but we just don't see it. Its just the hair. :)


After the party, we hurried home so I could get set up for a photo shoot. Here's one of my favorite shots from the session. This is sweet little Aven and these are his 1-year old pics.

I'm going to try to get his session edited before I leave for my girls trip to Florida on Wednesday. I can not wait to sit on the beach with my girls and relax. Fun times. Guess I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment