Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 151 - Hello Long Lost Blog!

Wow. When I went on vacation, apparently I WENT ON VACATION. Its been a long time since I've updated my blog, so be warned-this one will be picture heavy. :) And I've been bad by not even taking a photo a day. Look what happens to me when I go on vacay!

When I went to Florida on my girls trip to Seaside I honestly did not take many pictures. I guess that was the beginning of the blog strike. We ladies spent a lot of time on the beach and I just did not want to bring my camera out there with me all day. I did take a quick walk down our last night there for a few shots while we were waiting on our food at Crush Wine & Sushi Bar. Here's one of my favorites.


And here are my girlfriends waiting on our last dinner in Seaside.


We left to come back to our boys (its funny we all have little boys under the age of 3) early the next morning. I wanted to stop and get a picture of the Seaside post office before we left so I hopped out and took this one real quick. I wish the sky had been prettier this early in the morning, but no such luck.


Vacation was so nice and always passes so quickly. If you've never been to Seaside I highly suggest it. This is our third year going there and I just love it. While all good things must come to an end, it was also nice to get home to the hubby and O. However, my blog and photo strike continued last week. I took a few photos here and there, but nothing really worth posting.

On Friday we packed up and headed out of town yet again! We went to Murray, KY to my inlaws house to stay Friday night. They have recently built a new house on Kentucky Lake where they used to have a little rustic log cabin. Somehow, my husband and his brother talked them into knocking down the cabin and building a house. I swear, those two could sell ice to an eskimo! Anyway, the house is so very close to being completed and hubs wanted to go up and help move some things in and then we stayed out there for a few nights this weekend. The house is so awesome and I can't wait to spend more time out there this summer when its officially completed. I have a feeling its going to be a place that provides a lot of family get-together and memories. Chris also is helping his dad finish out the basement. Today they were working on framing out some more walls. I am amazed at how he knows how to do all of this stuff. We took O fishing for the first time. It was so cute. He was interested for all of a mili-second, so I spent and hour and 1/2 fishing with a Toy Story fishing pole on Saturday. ha! No luck. Yesterday morning Chris and O went fishing again and caught something....dum dum dum dum....a turtle! We named the turtle "Tootsie" in a story I was telling O before naptime yesterday. O and Chris also took several 4-wheeler rides. It was a nice time. Here's a collection of shots from the weekend on the lake.












Hope you've enjoyed my bit of catching up. The strike and vacation are over now. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment