Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 160 - Linus


My boy and his blankie. He's my very own Linus from Charlie Brown. Ever since we got rid of his beloved paci, he now takes comfort in chewing on his blankie. This blankie is really special to me as well. It was one of the first gifts given to me while pregnant. The women on my husbands side of the family gave this to us one weekend while I was in Murray for a ladies weekend. As it has turned out, it has become his favorite blanket. The most precious is walking into his room and seeing him asleep with it still hanging out of his mouth. It makes me happy, too. I'm up a creek if something ever happens to it.

3 comments:

  1. Love this photo
    what a cutie he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes a cute Linus! I love his wild curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! By the way God Speed is just about my favorite song and I hope to have a boy so I can play it for him daily :O)

    ReplyDelete