Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 175 - Deck Play


Today was our first full day out at the lakehouse. I went into Murray today to pick up a few things. I got O a kiddie pool to leave out here, some water guns and water toys, and this spray bottle. Wouldn't you know his favorite toy is a $1.25 spray bottle. I have a feeling tomorrow I'm going to get my big butt in that tiny pool and cool off! I took this shot tonight on the deck as we were waiting for dinner to finish. Hubby and I took a night cruise on the lake tonight on the boat and I was kicking myself for forgetting my camera. I've never been on the water that late at night and it was so peaceful, calm and quiet. We only saw a few boats. Maybe we can take another late night cruise tomorrow and I'll remember my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment