Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 237 - Two Words...


...Nutella Frosting. Yum YUM!
My sister-in-law loves to bake cupcakes. She brought me some today that are made with homemade nutella icing! Oh my. First off. Have you had nutella? Do you like nutella? If you havne't had it, you're missing out on one of lifes little delicious treasures! It's a cocoa and hazelnut spread that is delish! Its really good with pretzels dipped in it. I'm not sure what all goes into this frosting, but I gotta say it was pretty dern tasty. I could have had a 2nd one and wanted to, but little man came downstairs and saw them on the counter...followed by a "what's that?" Uh huh. Yea. Its the last thing he needs right at bedtime. Not only do they taste good, but they're pretty too! Yummy Jayne!

2 comments:

  1. Yum indeed! Those look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds super yummy!!! I may need to make a special trip to the grocery store :)

    ReplyDelete