Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 240 - Sweet Dreams, Little Man


I just went up to check on O and hopefully catch my photo of the day. Success! The past two days he has taken a very late nap. Yesterday after our visit to transportation, I crawled in bed with him and we napped until 6:30pm! Wowza! He was insistent on eating oatmeal for dinner last night, so I was like fine, whatever. After he ate he came outside and he said, "I thought it was up time!" Awww, he thought we had slept through the night and it was a new day. hehe. Today the same thing happened. He wanted oatmeal after a late nap. I told him before, though, that we were still on the same day. He still wanted oatmeal. Some battles just aren't worth it. So he ate oatmeal. Then mac and cheese. ha! Anyway. He's been up super late the past two nights...but looks like he's out now. There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby, no matter how big the baby is. Sweet dreams, my little man.

2 comments:

  1. Love the title quote from the song! Wonderful sleeping angel picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... Love the sleeping baby pictures! So precious!

    ReplyDelete