Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 352 - A Special Visit



We had a visitor at home last night...Santa!!! Our neighbors are awesome. This marks the 2nd year that he has dressed up as Santa and stopped by. Yesterday he was actually working at a Church and stopped by on his way home. It was so cute. I went to the grocery last night and when I got home I told O that I ran into Santa while shopping and that he said he would stop by! I love it. He did great - sat on his lap, told him what he wanted (some more train tracks), even gave him a high five and a hug. Thank to Terry, for adding another special touch to the holiday season. And thanks to Gran Gran for getting him more train parts to his train set for Christmas because Santa told him he would get some. :)

Owen is all better and back to himself. He has slept through the night the past two nights and it starting to eat better. I guess all the broken sleep finally caught up to him yesterday because he took a huge nap all afternoon. We winterized the yard/porch yesterday and I did some cleaning, went through Owen's toybox making room for whats to come, and took a nap myself. Last night I was up late watching a movie called "It's Complicated." It was really good and funny! I was cracking up laughing out loud around midnight. I love a movie that makes you laugh like that. Less than a week until Christmas now! I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment