Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 364 - A picture for Mommy

Owen colored a picture for me this morning. :)

Whew, its been a long week since we got home on Tuesday. Tuesday was our anniversary. To celebrate we ordered pizza. ha! Chris got me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet and I love it. It a charm of wedding rings so it was just right for our big 8-year Anni. Last night we took down the Christmas trees and got everything hauled back up to the attic. Its kind of sad that its all over, but also kind of nice to have the house back to normal...whatever that is. We've been swimming in a sea of toys since getting home. The table O is coloring on in today's picture is actually sitting where the tree used to be.

Its hard to believe there's only 1 day left in the year! I'm getting ready for my last session of the year, the clients are on their way. Wish me luck, I always get so nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment