Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41 - Painting with Water


Yep. That's what he's doing. That's my cup of water that has become his imaginary "paint" while his hands became the "paintbrushes" and my table the "canvas"...as far as laying across the table...I'm not really sure what that's all about. He's probably just trying to get that mess to reach as far as he possibly can...or licking the table or something. :) No telling! There's not much artistically going on with this shot but I wanted to share it anyway. I had great plans of posting a pic of him helping put together his Valentine goody bags for school tomorrow, but that didn't happen once he found out we were putting gummies in. Quickly he became distracted. I did get a few of him dropping some candy in a bag, but this one makes for a better memory. Sometimes all I can do is just laugh and let him go with it...and take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment