Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 106 - Flowers


I seem to be on a flower kick lately. These are some of the flowers that hubby got me for my birthday weeks ago. I have to say that these little bunches of flowers from Kroger last forever! I love the seperate them and put them in little vases placed around everywhere. I took this one playing around with my newest lens yesterday. We had another very busy day yesterday preparing for a visit from two of my friends today. House work, cleaning, planting, etc. I've been in the yard so much this week that I have a tanktop famers tan. ha! The girls and there two little boys will be arriving around 1 today and are staying the night. This should be interesting! We're having a big photo shoot tonight at sunset in the yard. It looks like the weather is going to cooperate perfectly. Then when these rowdy boys get to bed us ladies will get to spend some much overdue girl time on the deck tonight. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE for girl time!!!!!!! Hope you had many good laughs :). Great shot of the flowers! Happy VERY belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete