Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 115 - Big Boy Cup


I've given O a big boy cup at dinner the past few nights. At what age should he be drinking out of a big cup? He seems to do okay when he tries, but last night he had more fun dipping his fork in it than anything. I swear kids can find a way to make a mess of anything! Or break anything. He breaks something nearly every day. Its as if it is secretly his mission.

I will be out of town for a few days, but will catch back up when I return. A lifelong friend of mine lost her brother last Thursday unexpectantly. O and I are getting ready to head to KY in a few minutes so I can attend the visitation and Memorial service tomorrow. Please say prayers for this family as they grieve his loss.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, O!!!!

    So sorry to hear about your loss. Many thoughts and prayers. So very sad...

    ReplyDelete