Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 113 - Hammock with the Hubs


I laid in the hammock with my hubby for a little while this afternoon. It was nice. Especially since he found the better hanging hooks and there wasn't a fear of falling. Last week when we first hung the hammock up he fell twice testing out the durability of the hooks he used. I've gotta say, it was pretty funny. Initially my plan was to get a pic of his and Owen's feet. You know how that goes! Owen didn't really cooperate so I went another direction. As we were laying there he came and climbed on top of us and was trying to climb up to the top of the hammock up past our feet. My child is a monkey. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I looks so relaxing and romantic :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, so romantic! What a neat moment you captured. Love the perspective on this.

    ReplyDelete