Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118 - The Old Clothesline


As you may or may not know, we've been at my moms house in Kentucky for the past two nights. I honestly did not pick up my camera until this morning. Needless to say I have missed a few days in my 365...but the good thing is its my 365, and that's okay. :) I'll get back on track. It was a foggy, wet morning this morning in Kentucky. I saw this beautiful bush in bloom out my brothers old room window that had water droplets on it so I had to get out there. Its funny that I decided to go with a photo of the old clothesline instead. I really wished at the time I had a stool or ladder to get me up higher where I could shoot down the line. There were waterdrops hanging off of it, but I didn't. I think my mom still uses this line from time to time to hang sheets and stuff on when she feels like it. I bet the poles for it are as old as I am, or older.

Owen and I returned home this morning. Its nice to be back. There really is no place like your own home and your own bed. He proved that by taking a 3-hour nap this afternoon...and I snuck one in as well. It has left me wide awake late at night. Last night was my friends brothers memorial service. It was a beautifully touching and emotional tribute to his life. My friend has such strength. She gave the most eloquent speech about her brother. She is amazing. I'm so glad I was able to be there. Rest in Peace Brandon. Many prayers for you and your family, Brandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment