Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 95 - Helicopter


I had my photography class tonight and tonight is the night we went out for our nighttime shoot. I got a few really cool pics, but I thought this one was super cool. The colored swoop you see in the top above this building is actually a helicopter that was circling around out there! I've only resized and sharpened for web. The class is sadly coming to an end. Next week is socialize and show whatever work we want for critique, its the last class. The teacher has been so awesome that I wish he was teaching photo 2!
Owen got stung on the bottom of his foot this afternoon. Poor guy. :( I don't know if it was a bee or wasp but he cried for a good while. We have wasps so bad here! Tomorrow will be a busy day. After hubby gets home we are heading out to Gatlinburg for 3 nights. He has a conference and O and I are going to tag along. I'm glad O has school tomorrow so I can get everything packed up and ready to go! I'm worn out & heading to bed now!

5 comments:

  1. great shot!!
    Have a great time in TN - it's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool shot!!! I am jealous you got to take a photography class. I can't seem to find any here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Have fun in Gatlinburg! Poor little Owen. Hope he won't be too afraid of bees now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot...Jealous of the class too, I have always wanted to do that..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool shot!!!! I'm another one who is jealous about the class. Have a great getaway!! Hope Owen is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete