Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 92 - Easter Eggs


Yesterday was my birthday. It was an awesome day. My hubby was off work for Good Friday and he let me sleep in until 10am!!! Then I went and had some coffee with my friend on her porch while the boys were out shopping. :) They came back with flowers and a little pink bag from my favorite local jewelry shop, Ramona & Co. Turns out there was a new charm for my Pandora bracelet in that little pink bag. :) A cupcake. I love it. Yesterday afternoon after naps we had our buddy Drewbie over to dye Easter Eggs. They boys really enjoyed it. I remember dying them last year and they were so little that we basically did it for them. Not this year. As I asked them to gently place the eggs in the cups, they would slam them in. ;) We managed to not break any though. Great job guys...my next post will tell you how the eggs ended up. Last night hubs and I had our favorite sitter, Brittney, watch O and we went to dinner with some friends at a place we've never been called Chuy's. Its tex-mex and gotta say it was ultra yummy! We were all so stuffed when we got home that I called it an early night at 10:30 and went to bed to read a little bit. Overall, it was a great birthday! I guess 32 isn't so bad afterall. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment