Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 64 - Momma Help You


Finally. FINALLY! I do believe spring is on its way. Owen and I went outside for a while yesterday to play and take pictures. Nothing can beat the sunshine after a long, grey winter. YEY! Here's O playing on one of his yard toy/climber things. It wasn't long after this that I had to put the camera down and help him because he was scared and stuck and couldn't go any farther. Although I'm so glad he's getting older, more independent and learning to do things on his own, I still secretly love that my little man still needs his momma to help him from time to time. And that will never change. Being his momma means I get to be the one (or one of the ones) he will always call to for help from time to time, no matter how old he gets. For that, I'm thankful. I'm so glad I'm his mommy.

2 comments:

  1. I love peekaboo type pics with my kids peering out at me! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great moment to catch! I love his little grin :)

    ReplyDelete