Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 75 - My Two Boys


It was a slow photo day for me yesterday and I seem to be a day late in posting these days. I need to get back into the swing of things! I grabbed my camera at dinner last night and got a quick shot of my two favorite guys. Can I just say that I picked up some stuffed orange roughy from our local Kroger and baked it last night for hubs and I. The directions didn't say to add water to the pan but I added a little and it turned into this yummy sauce. It was very good! I suggest it. And you can really make it look like an impressive meal for guests if you serve it on some pretty plates was something more exciting than a package of pasta veggies and corn. I may have to have a dinner party when the kitchen is complete. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment