Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 73 - Abstracts & Textures


This morning I've been working on my photo assignment for this weeks class. The assignment is over abstracts and textuers. I've gotta say its really testing my right brain. Which is part of the point. Currently, we are re-modeling our kitchen. Yesterday my husband installed two new pendant lights. I LOVE them. This is one of my pics for class tomorrow. I think it captures both abstract and texture in one shot. . . we will have to see what the teach thinks. Hopefully he won't say, yep looks like a pendant light to me. ;)

7 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE the texture! Is this an online course? If so, inquiring minds... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely abstract. I didn't know what it was until I read your post. Unique texture too. Very creative my friend. What class are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The class I'm taking is through a local colleges adult community ed program. The teacher is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! I think I know more than our local cont. ed teacher. (And I don't know much!!!) And definately abstract texture. I had to look a couple of times to "see" pendant. Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, now you really wanna laugh. I had to take a double take at this because when I just glanced at it I thought it was some sort of tongue. LMAO. What does that say about me?

    You are awesome with a camera, Mel. Keep up the good work.

    If only I were younger than you I could say I want to be you when I grow up. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thanks Susie! You're sweet. And that's too funny about you thinking this was a tongue. :)

    ReplyDelete