Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16 - Cake


Mmmmm, I have to say it was mighty tasty! We went to a good buddies birthday party today at Pump it Up! For those of you unfamiliar with Pump it Up, it's a building with several of those huge blow-ups that you can get in and jump around, etc. I have to say the blow-ups have changed since I was a child. They used to just be an open area and all you could do was jump. These days they have huge slides, walls to climb, passages to squeeze through, etc. They vary in difficulty as well and I embarassedly admit I had difficulty getting up a rather small wall inside one because my feet kept slipping off the stubs! I'm very proud of lil man though, he conquered the ginormous slide on his own this trip. Over and over again. That is nice...to not have to join him on something. For the most part myself or my husband went through the blow-ups with him, but he did the slide all by himself! After an hour and half of pumping it up the party moved on to presents and cake. I took these of little man enjoying a piece and decided to do a little storyboard. Enjoy. I sure did...my piece and the rest of his. ;)

6 comments:

  1. He is so cute. I love the storyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the storyboard too. And the B&W. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet...What a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The storyboard is super cute! So is your cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. :) I love how he is so oblivious to me even taking the pics.

    ReplyDelete