Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 22 - He's All Boy


My son LOVES cars and trucks. He's a total boy...although he also loves to carry around my purse. hehe. We won't tell him that when he's older. One day I'll probably find him stuffing my purse full of his cars. ;) I was needing a pic for today and today is the first time ever that I was actually able to tell him to do certain poses and he would listen! I was originally messing around with my flash trying to get him eating his pretzels, with his buses, or a pic of his feet. I then had him move to the window for the natural lighting. There's just nothing like natural light. Anyway, this is what we came up with for today. Here's Mr. Owen with one of his loud, obnoxious, lighting up trucks. Gotta love little boys and their cars and trucks.

7 comments:

  1. Love the light in this shot! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and natural. Gotta love little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!! What a sweet moment to capture :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the naturalness of this shot. beautiful lighting and color. I think it shows emotion, too. He's in his own little auto world. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet and beautiful. Love your processing here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owen sounds alot like my little one! Do you have the Richard Scarry books? There are a TON about trucks/cars/planes/around town/etc. Ben LOVES them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so sweet..LOVE this picture!!! Total boy :)

    ReplyDelete