Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 30 - Redneck Sled



I've got two pics today. For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the redneck sled....drumroll please...tadaaaaa! What would have been an even better picture is the picture of my big ol butt stuffed in that clothes basket holding Owen, but it was only captured on the iPhone. I don't get to share that humiliation with you. Bummer. ;) He was kind of scared of this contraption. Especially after his dad spun him out of it. I happened to actually catch that one on my camera, but thought I'd just go with this one today. It gives you the full effect. The other photo is of O on our first trip out this morning holding his dads hand. I added a texture to this that one to give an even more wintry feeling. He looks so serious! He's probably wondering what the heck we're doing out in the freezing cold making him bundle up to the point of not being able to move.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, that's awesome! I love the first pic...he looks like he is ready to get inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! That makes me giggle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Made me giggle, love these kind of images!

    ReplyDelete