Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - I'm in love...


With these two people. With this image. With the processing. For today's post I was trying to take a bath pic of O, but it wasn't until his Daddy lifted him out of the tub and kissed him on the side of his face that I found my image. The chocolate colored wall of my bathroom actually made for a nice background in this image. And this was my first play at textures. This one will go down as one of my favorites of my two favorite people. I heart them.

10 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous picture. Love the processing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I'm glad you found your picture for the day. I'm still looking for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Every part of this photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning...his eyes are amazing and your pp is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love it so much! Everything is perfect! The PP, the texture, the moment! You need to frame this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Melissa!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Blow this one up!!! LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful processing and texture! Great job! Definitely frameable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone. I think I may just blow this one up and put it on a wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! So, so beautiful! Wall worthy for sure!

    ReplyDelete