Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2-The Old Radio Flyer


Our neighbor gave us this ride on toy when he couldn't sell it in his yardsale. Wonder why? haha! I have no idea how old it could possibly be, but I always think its funny that our lil man actually likes to scoot around on it from time to time. I've tried putting it in the flower bed as a decoration, but he dug it out. Feeling uninspired today and realizing that I still needed to take my day 2 pic, I looked outside and the yummy light hour was hitting my yard. Its been so long since I've seen the yummy light hour with these gloomy weeks of winter. So I put on my coat and boots and tromped out to take a pic of the old radio flyer on our patio against our rock wall. Its nothing fancy, but I like it. I may like it better in black and white, may have to give that a shot!

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a treasure for sure...Sweet vintagey shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think its super cute! I would touch up the paint and relish tha puppy LOL (Or maybe not even touch up the paint cause I admit im kinda lazy LOL!) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Gotta love that yummy light hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh great find! I love vintage stuff!

    ReplyDelete