Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28 - Meet Elijah


If you follow my blog, you may remember meeting Noa around a week ago. She's my friends little newborn who is a twin that I took a photo of for one of my 365 posts. This, my friends, is her brother. Sweet Elijah. I finally got to meet him today. The twins have been home for a few days now and are doing great. But can I just say - oh...my...gosh...they are so TINY...like make me nervous tiny! We had some fun today doing some newborn shots of them. Who knew it would take 4 grown adults to take photos of 2 under 5 pounds each babies. I was so stressed. haha! It just makes me want to open a studio even more! Oh they are so precious. I can't wait to just watch them grow. Their big brother is one of my sons buddies. I'll be seeing a lot of these two in the future...and you may, too.

7 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! I had two tiny babies (3.5 and 4.5 lbs) and I miss that. Amazing. I love the furry arms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable adorable! I have twins but mine were both over 7 lbs !! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....so incredibly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I've been waiting for him to show up! Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, I would have been nervous, too. Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so sweet. Aww, I miss my lil twin babies. <3

    ReplyDelete