Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 - The Stocking Stuffer Sucker


I finally let O break out his huge sucker that was in his stocking today. I knew this was going to be something I wanted to take pics of, so I made sure to get all the breakfast crumbs off his face beforehand. :) He was loving on the biggest sucker he's ever seen. He even drove it around in the back of his cozy coupe car for a while. I was afraid, after picking him up and getting sucker on my neck as well, that we were going to have a sticky sucker everywhere so I took it away for the day. He wasn't happy about that, but he will be happy when he realizes its so big that he can enjoy it for many days to come. This is also my first attempt at putting together a collage in photoshop. Now I need to learn how to make borders and such. :)

10 comments:

  1. Nice job on your collage. :) Looks like he really enjoyed that lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collage....And super sweet photos, what a cutie pie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! My kids got one of those in their stocking too, however they got into them before i could take pics. The main purpose for them was to get pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collage! I need to get better at collage making. The lolli looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collage and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked how you laid out the photos...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the collage! I need to try a few photos with those lollipops! They're so colorful and bright!

    ReplyDelete