Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31 - I Diiiiid It!


That's what he was so happily saying right before/as I took these pictures! If you weren't paying close attention you probably didn't notice that he is sitting on the toilet here! He's been "going potty" in the potty for a few weeks now, on an off. Just numero uno...still no number two. But hey, we gotta start somewhere. The funny thing about this is he demands privacy! If you notice in the picture on the left hand side its blurry...well that's the door. I've just peeked in here. I was telling my sister-in-law about his demands for privacy and how I crack the door and she said I should get a pic. By golly, it was a good idea! Problem is, now he sees the crack and gets down off the potty and slams the door shut in my face! I'm ready for him to start recpricating some of this privacy he so demands. The way I figured it, after talking to some friends about it, between him and the dog I haven't had a private moment in the bathroom in nearly a decade! :)

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Congrats on making it a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo for potty training :O) Way to go on completing the first month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done very well. Not only have you done a good job posting a pic nearly every day you are also a rather entertaining writer. =O) Keep up the great work, I look forward to the next 11 months following your pics and stories.

    ReplyDelete