Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27 - Emotionally Spot On


Today I was trying to work with Owen on some letters of the alphabet. Later this afternoon I decided to look online and see if I could find any free games on my laptop about the ABC's. I found one where you hit a letter on the keyboard and it will tell you the letter and an animal comes up with it then makes a noise, etc. He was loving it! I intended on actually trying to get a decent picture of him here, but like everything with O he lost interest quickly. However, I did get about 6 pics. Lighting is off, focus is off, they are underexposed, he's not wearing pants, there's peanut butter on his shirt, he looks to even have a crusty nose in the middle one...I love them. These images are emotionally in focus for me. They are spot on.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! When it comes to pictures of our own kids, the technicalities go out the window. If it touches the heart, it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I love the joy on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all of his neck muscles are popping out. You only get that with genuine fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute - love capturing those moments!
    Side note - check out www.starfall.com when you get a chance - great ABC/pre-reading/preschool learning type stuff. my daughter LOVES it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, and I will check those out, Carolyn! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete