Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - The Fence


Middle Tennessee does not get snow very often. When we do its like madness. School was closed for today, yesterday, before the first flake ever even fell! This morning I woke up to find nothing...but irritation! Today O was supposed to go back to school and I was supposed to get my break! Grrr. Well, around 10am the flurries did finally kick in. It hasn't snowed a whole lot but its enough to cancel school here for 2 days. Some of you that live in towns that get ooodles of snow will crack up at that fact. I've been very skeptical all day, but have to admit I just drove to the store and our subdivision roads really shouldn't be traveled by a school bus. In honor of middle Tennessee's "great snow", here is today's post. I'm hoping my hot tub heats up in time for a soak tonight, as it started snowing again while ago. Nothing beats sitting in the hot tub with snow falling on your head!

10 comments:

  1. My thoughts, exactly. Love the DOF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, hot tub in the snow does sound nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Doing 365 over at my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the DOF and the perspective! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great angle! Hope you enjoyed your day off. We've been off since Wednesday here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty- i love the composition and the dof

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my faves, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete