Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21 - Brand New


My friend Courtney had twins yesterday morning, a boy and a girl. Noa and Elijah. Elijah is in the NICU so I wasn't able to get my camera on him today, but his time is coming. I did get the pleasure of meeting little Miss Noa, though. She is the smallest baby I have ever held, weighing in at right under 5 pounds. She is so itty bitty and precious! It was almost enough to give me baby fever. I said almost! Shhhh...don't tell my husband. He may try to take advantage of me during a moment of weakness.

Meet Noa. She is roughly 26 hours old here. She is beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Can't wait to meet her brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can see why you "almost" got baby fever (spoken in a whisper). So sweet and new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! What a little sweetheart! That would be enough to give me baby fever too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww precious...My little newbie was 9 1/2lbs I don't think I would know what to do with such a little one..She is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete